- Call to order at 5:04 pm
- Introduction of Guests – Claire Lovell
- Motion to approve the minutes from the previous meeting made by Chuck, seconded by Joe, unanimously approved
- $10 to Custom Accounting
- $76.28 for supplies for River Walk clean-up
- $494.2 for Permaculture Park
- $99.00 Red Ribbon Week Tulips
- Current balance $13,181.12
- River walk clean- up: Went Awesome! Great feedback from community
- Email to Julie Liccion re: Clean-up of Chloe’s Butterfly Garden
- Cayuga County Drug Free Coalition & SADD (Tiffany Whitacore) – Red Ribbon Week – Tulip distribution – Possible plant @ veterans park?
Permaculture Park Update
- ABC bought tools for Permaculture park, to keep in their shed
- Plan to order ground cover plants
- Walt Aikman to make signage out of reclaimed wood
- Pete is Fun-gi 🍄
- Clean-up nature trail in Flemming/Dunning Ave
- Clean-up West-End of Genesee Street
- Clean- up of Y-Fields
- Do something with Arterial – Near Mark’s/Byrne Dairy – possible clovers, snowbells
- Planting at the triangle at the welcome to BID District – near St. Mary’s
- Clean Cross @ Veteran’s Park
- Possible Grant from Cornell – Feasibility Study – Sarah to follow-up
- Request for proposals (RFP), google form to be posted on ABC Facebook page and shared on other Auburn pages by Sarah
- Website should be updated to include new board members, update with pictures of recent projects and add an upcoming project calendar – Dan to take on
- Dan and Glenn need ABC Polos for events
- Tim receiving an Award for service to community through Unity House
- Time is Awesome 👍
- Boy Scout Jack Kennedy – doing conservation project – Sarah to send his info to Pete
- Per Tim – Lots of Trees being affected by Emerald Ash Borer – ABC should make list of most affected trees to give to city
- Walt Aikman’s – Grow Auburn Trees project Oct 31, 2020
- Possible fundraiser – sell bulk tree seedlings
- Don’t forget to VOTE!!
- Recruit, Recruit, Recruit!!
- Motion to adjourn by Joe, seconded by Tim, unanimously approved.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:00pm
- Next meeting Monday November 9, 2020 @ 5pm @ City Hall
*UPDATE* – Meeting has been rescheduled to Monday November 16, 2020 @ 5pm via ZOOM!!